Monday, July 18, 2011

Was I too forward? How can I fix this?

So I met this really cute guy at a bar on Friday and he asked for my number.We texted throughout saturday, and he asked me questions about myself- if I was close to my family, do I smoke, etc. To me this sounds like questions you ask a potential girlfriend. That night he hinted I could text him tomorrow (Sunday), so I did. We continued talking for the majority of Sunday and he asked to add me on facebook so I said sure. We talked a bit after that but not as much. I hadn't heard from him on Monday, so that night I just sent a friendly text and mentioned me and my friends were going out on Thursday and did he want to come (he had told me he would tell me next time he was going out so I thought it would be appropriate to do the same). He said he'd like to go but he had to get up early the next morning. So I asked him if he was trying to tell me he didn't want to see me again, and it was ok if he was. He responded with no he did, he just couldn't go, but he will be there again. I found that a bit off putting, so I asked what that meant, like in a year (as a joke). And he said no in a couple weeks, which I didn't respond to. Was I too forward? I haven't heard from him again and it's wednesday. I don't know that I should be the one to text him again maybe next week or just give up on it? Also I don't know what he wants from me? Help! Any input would be appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment