Friday, July 15, 2011

Is this normal??????

I feel angry and worried (anxiety) all the time. I suffer from Anxiety Disorder, but i just got off 6 months medication. At the same time, i lost my best friend. He thinks i did something really wrong, when i didn't. As hard as i have tried talking to him, and telling him how sorry i was, his response "Stick some balls, your a pussy" and he blocked me on msn, and deleted me off facebook. He has completely cut me off from his life. I told him all my secretes from A-Z, and he didn't even care. I feel angry all the time because of him, because we will both go to the same univ (he is a year older than me), and i'm worried that whenever i see him in univ. he will stay ignoring me. I just don't want to leave my house anymore because i'm afraid i would run into him my accident (because it happened and now i'm afraid it would happen again). I just don't want him to ignore me it hurts so much. And every time i would see him on facebook (50 of my friends are friends with him -.-) i would get soo angry. He doesn't even want to hear me out anymore. And i'm worried all the time i would see him again. As hard as i try to tell myself he is not important and he is only 1 guy. It doesn't work. Please what should i do???

No comments:

Post a Comment