Monday, July 18, 2011

My bf lost some sexting pictures i sent him should i be worried?

I know i shouldn't have done it.. i am good Christian girl, and this was kind of like my dirty little secrete... he lost his phone in a public place, so i m sure who ever found it wont even know me. But my concern is that someone might post them on the net. None of the sexting pictures have my face on them i made sure of that, as a matter a fact there is only one were you see the back side of head, and i am wearing what is basically a bathing suit in it. There is only one that concerns me where i am wearing a thong, but its taken from my back side, and all you can see is my big butt....:) and part of my arm.. that i used to cover my boob. BUT its cut off at the shoulders.... OH. . and i have no tatoos .. that show in the pics anyway. ... Its a bit creepy ... but i mean .. i show just as much when i wear bikinis .. sometimes more if they get wet...!! ... and i knew this might happen, but still now that its here i dont know how to feel.. ps.. im 33... so .. the last thing i want to hear is about how i shouldn't have done it,

No comments:

Post a Comment