Sunday, July 17, 2011

How do I get rid of Oral Thrush of the lips?

I contracted oral thrush from giving my girlfriend oral sex right after taking an antibiotic for leaky gut. Because the Antibiotic kills bacteria, then right after I was done, I gave her oral sex and she had a yeast infection. 5 days later and now 1 month later. I am getting over oral thrush, but I have a persistent Milia like yellow/white spots under the thin top layer of my lips. Is this classified as candida of the lips or oral thrush of the lips? And I have Nystatin cream and Ciclopirox cream. Can i use them both on my lips to get this to go away? Thanks. And this is what it looks like on my upper lip. a href="http://www.exfoliativecheilitis.com/cheilitis/Untitled-4.jpg" rel="nofollow"http://www.exfoliativecheilitis.com/chei…/a I do not have anything in the corners of my lips, but I do have spots that cause the lightening of the lips like in the photo. When I press my lips to enlarge them to look at it, they are puss like little spots and even secrete the puss a little bit when i push hard. Any info at all will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment