Friday, July 15, 2011

I have a crush on this girl?

Alright so this girl and I have been hanging out for the past couple of months recently and weve been friends for years really. She wont say it up front (and ive even asked) but she says "Not outloud lol" im like her favorite guy/person to be with or hangout with. Me and her are really compatable...we both have a IMMENSE amount of sarcasm and quick witt and snappy combacks which is why we get along so well. Shes very attractive and she thinks shes fat but shes not. As weird as that sounds but we have NEVER gotton into an argument or fight except for once like 4 years ago when me and her were "talking" but because of age restrictions I broke it off with her (shes 3 years younger then me) and im 22 and now shes 19 obviously. She has been hurt BAD before in relationships and has a hard time trusting. Funny because shes entrusted me with a few VERY secretive things lately. I need to know if the look of "arent you forgetting something" when she gets out of my car or vise versa (sorry dunno how to spell that) is supposed to be a hint? Or is that just her way of looking at me? OR does she want me to make a move? I know I should be old enought to tell and ive had girlfriends before but its SO frustrating to not know whats going on in her head about me. Im not obssesed or anything but shes just always texting me or calling me every few days because she wants to "catch up" on gossip or just wants to relieve stress or get coffee but not lately. Also shes not a forward person...like at all...and I only mean that in the way of her past BF's hurting her so im thinking she is waiting for me to make a move or somthing...or she is just confused...idk. And about a month ago I told her how I felt and that I had a crush on her and got the "Right now not really looking to date and youre one of the closest friends that I trust alot and I really dont want to do anything to jepordize that". That was about a month ago and now me and her are just hangin out like before and nothings really changed between us. Is there any possiblity shes playing hard to get or have I screwed this up?

No comments:

Post a Comment